BACK VIEW is Georgia's first visual capsule of aptitude and autonomy, deriving inspiration from Wally Neuzil, an Austrian sex worker who worked as a model for Gustav Klimt and Egon Schiele.
The numerous story lines of Wally's life - classism, obsession, betrayal and service, all in the eye of a societal and geopolitical storm - inspired this collection.
Pulling from her banded striped dresses, colorful sweaters, and oversized men's suits, we sought to create a 'portrait' of the independent soul often as Egon Schiele's 'shadow'.
As the curator Diethard Leopold states, "She's not just a model. She looks back."
Here, she at last shines in her own light.
VISUALS BY KATY SHAYNE
- Aries Charles Work Pant | BACK VIEW$ 198.00
- Easter Mesa Chore Jacket | BACK VIEW$ 265.00
- The Wally Set in Cobalt | BACK VIEW$ 790.00
- The Wally Set in Vert | BACK VIEW$ 790.00
- The Wally Set in Primary | BACK VIEW$ 790.00
- Aries Mesa Chore Jacket | BACK VIEW$ 265.00
- April Ray Apron | BACK VIEW$ 155.00
- April Asawa Long Apron | BACK VIEW$ 235.00
- Easter Charles Work Pant | BACK VIEW$ 198.00
- Easter Asawa Long Apron | Back View$ 235.00